Monday, April 21, 2008

Video pieces online

I'm terribly sorry about the delay in getting my portfolio online, in case anyone's been around my blog. 

Here are some of the motion related projects that I created this year:

For Motion Graphics, this assignment demanded that I animate type in a way that reinforces the content of a sentence/phrase and also engages the viewer visually.  I chose the phrase "Time, it will not stop... no matter how hard you hold on... it will escape you." In designing this piece I wanted to focus on a sense of speed and escape.


This next project was my first foray in Flash. I was to create a compelling story using basic motion and shape tweening and only simple, geometric shapes. Here, a pair of inquisitive circles are not rewarded for their curiosity when they investigate a square hole.

No comments: